We’ll find the right machinery for your project
Stop wasting time searching for equipment. Make sure your heavy machinery will live up to expectation.
At Hill Bros, we know that no two jobs are the same. We also know that not all equipment is built the same.
Each job means your heavy equipment needs to perform different tasks.
We offer quality heavy equipment hire so that you get more out of one machine. More productive hours, more safety, more peace of mind.
Whether it’s just one piece of specialised equipment or a fleet of customised vehicles, we’re committed to finding you the right options.
Why work with Hill Bros?
When you’re looking for heavy equipment for rental, do you run into these problems?
- Do you find it hard to get machinery for a specific job? Does it become a time waster?
- Do you often wish you could get machinery that is newer and safer?
- Are you certain which manufacturers or hire companies you can trust?
- Are you forever assessing equipment for reliability and safety?
- Are you looking for more flexible long-term machinery hire options?
We provide you with best possible solutions.Look forward to:
- Fewer headaches. Don’t lose precious time trying to source the right machinery.
- Better performance. Get the right equipment at the start. It’s guaranteed to do what you need.
- Peace of mind. Get new, reliable machinery that’s built to last. Get the best safety features to protect you and your team.
Call us anytime for a chat. We love talking trucks -- how they work, what they do. All of it is exciting! We’ll listen to you and explore your needs.
And we’ll take it from there... You can get back to focusing on your job, while we do the grunt work. We research the options and source the machines. We work with a range of manufacturers across New Zealand, Australia and beyond to source quality heavy machinery and equipment for rent.
Because we know what your project needs, we can also customise and modify your heavy equipment. We love trucks, we know how they work -- and how they could work best for you.
We have years of industry experience and we’ve got the right contacts to get the machinery you need.
We do more than make modifications. We also make sure all of our custom built machinery is up to standard by maintaining current Certificates of Fitness (COF).
We’re there every step of the way to make sure your machinery ticks all the boxes.